A Beautiful Chart – & Purple Crypto Premium’s September 2019 Profits

A Beautiful Chart by Monero Purple Crypto Premium September 2019 Winnings

I wanted to share this beauty of a chart by the team at Monero.

I love geometry, shapes, waves and everything else in between. I wonder where it will head to next…A, B or C? 😉

At Purple Crypto Premium, we have had a ripper of a month in September of precision trades with on-point signals.

Total trades: 3
Profiting trades: 3
Losing trades: Nil
TOTAL RETURNS: 73.5%
TOTAL AVERAGED RETURNS: 24.5%
(73.5% / 3 trades)

First up, MATIC/USDT. This was a ripper generating 2 profiting trades in a short space of time – 18% and 12.5% – total 30.5% profits over the space of 2 weeks.

MATIC/USDT Support Turned Resistance

Next up was LINK/USDT. Chainlink was somewhat disappointing, not fully reaching targets after an initial successful breakout from the pennant. Even so, we managed a 25% profit at the trigger of the stop loss at 2.0.

LINK/USDT Showing Strong Signals

And finally, our friends at Bitcoin Cash gave us a small handout. While not reaching peaks, BCHABC/USDT made us 18% profit in the space of two weeks.

Bitcoin Cash / USDT - Short Term Projection

Stay tuned for more “secret” charts, “read between the lines” messages and intended puns….because the real juicy stuff is only on Purple Crypto Premium.

Join Purple Crypto Premium to follow my crypto plays.

 

Trading View link: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRUSDT/wPQAiycx-Purple-Crypto-Premium-September-2019-Profits/